Check back in 2020 for new tours!
Barr Estate Winery
In or near: Sherwood Park
Welcome to Barr Estate Winery!
We are an artisan estate winery in Strathcona County.Join us for a fun filled family friendly weekend!
- Winery tours
- Self guided field tours
- Wine for sale
- Artisan market (40+ local artists and makers)
- Ag education
- Close encounter with animals
- Live local music
- Food Trucks
- We make 4 exceptional fruit wines made from Alberta fruit which we grow on our farm. We have a rhubarb wine (The Barb), a rhubarb-strawberry blend (The Rhuby), a raspberry wine (The Other Red), and a sour cherry wine (The Jewel).
- We are a working farm and we have sheep, goats, donkeys and sometimes cows.
- Visitors will learn how we make wine here at Barr Estate Winery and ewe will have an enjoyable farm experience.
- We have picnic tables so you can relax, enjoy your lunch, the farm and your day.
Coaldale and District Agricultural Society
In or near: Coaldale
Please RESERVE your spot, and Lunch payment HERE
The Coaldale and District Agricultural Society is turning 50, and to celebrate, we are pleased to present our first ever agricultural bus tour!We will be visiting 4 different farms/ag retails where each of our hosts are pleased to explain their operations and answer any questions you may have. The tour includes lunch and an opportunity to visit the Coaldale Birds of Prey center at the conclusion of the tour. A Dinner will also be provided for an additional fee. Come out and see what Coaldale and Lethbridge County has to offer!
- 10:30AM: The buses will depart from the Coaldale Kinsman Shelter
- 11:00AM: KCL Cattle Co. tour and presentation.
- 12:00PM: Tokariuk Farms irrigated farm tour. Lunch at the Coaldale Kinsman Shelter to follow.
- 2:00PM: Nutrien Ag Solutions tour in Coaldale.
- 3:00PM: 845 Spuds potato facility tour.
- 4:00PM: Return to Coaldale. Optional tour of the Birds of Prey Center and Dinner to follow.
- The Fee for the bus covers lunch
- Dinner can be purchased for an additional fee
- Bookings will be required for all aspects of the event so we can plan food. Tickets are available through the Eventbrite link.
HolmeHus Antiques - The Farm with The Good Food
In or near: Red Deer, Red Deer County
Musée St. Paul Museum
In or near: St. Paul
- Cream Separating
- Log Cutting
- Butter Churning
- Ice Cream Making
Tall Timber Cattle Co
In or near: Sundre